The City of Los Angeles' Water Conservation Ordinance is in effect, limiting outdoor watering with sprinklers to three days a week, up to 8 minutes per station.
Other prohibited uses include:
- No watering with sprinklers between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. regardless of the water day.
- No water runoff onto streets, driveways, and gutters.
- all leaks must be repaired in a timely manner.
- Washing vehicles is permitted using a hose with a self-closing water shut-off nozzle.
- No watering during rain or within 48 hours following rain.
Thanks for Saving the Drop, LA!