For the first time in two years, the Los Angeles Public Library will be having a full slate of programs for kids and teenagers, with many of the events taking place in-person. From art, poetry, music, yoga, access to digital books, and even the chance to learn a new language, there is no shortage of ways to stay entertained and discover new passions. Pre-registration is currently open and the session begins on June 6th. Click here to view all of the details and to pre-register.
There are so many ways to express yourself! We invite you to use your voice this summer in your own creative way—art, poetry, music, dance, writing, photography, cooking, gardening, community activism, even skateboarding!
How to Play
- Register online or in person. Collect your participation prize at any library location.
- Earn badges for reading and completing fun, learning-based activities.
- Read for one hour = 1 badge
- Complete an activity = 1 badge
- Earn 15 badges and be entered into branch and grand prize drawings!